* Utility buildings, sheds, and other types of outside buildings not connected to main dwelling
* Hedges, fences, walls and other boundary structures
* The parking and storing of recreational vehicles, boats, commercial vehicles, trailers, and abandoned vehicles * Driveway construction
* Window air conditioning units
* Television antennas and other exterior electronic or electrical equipment and devices
* Garbage and trash burning; placement of garbage containers/receptacles
* Animal control
* Commercial signs placed in yards
* Maintaining the posted speed limits
* Children's recreational equipment (i.e. swing sets, swimming pools, etc.)
* Above-ground swimming pools
A copy of the covenants are available at the guard house and at this site. (link to Restrictive Covenants) The Board suggests that you read and become familiar with the covenants and refer to them prior to making any changes or additions to your property. Any architectural change to your property requires Board approval. Any questions on the covenants may be directed to the Board of Directors.
Once again welcome to the community.
The Board of Directors
Gates Four Homeowners' Association